Glock G19 manual mag feed gel blaster pistol.
Uses 7-8 mm ammo
Priming wheel mag
Note: These are great for backyard use not skirmish.
Glock G19 manual mag feed gel blaster pistol.
Uses 7-8 mm ammo
Priming wheel mag
Note: These are great for backyard use not skirmish.
STATES WE SHIP TO
Hawkex Tactical ships all "Parts" Australia wide. HOWEVER, Some restrictions do apply:
1. QLD and SA are the only two states that we will ship gels "ammo" as well as complete and working blasters. Should you have any questions about this please contact the team
2. Please note that if you order a Gelball Blaster or Gels to any state other then QLD and SA, Hawkex Tactical reserves the right to refuse your order, cancel and refund.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Here at Hawkex Tactical, we want our Shipping to be as fast and convenient as possible, this said online orders (especially during peak times) may incur a 2 - 3 business day turnaround before your package is en route..
Hawkex Tactical stock ALL Products locally in Brisbane, Deliveries on all orders generally take from 1-10 days within Australia depending on your postal address.
Should you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
From the moment deliveries have been fulfilled, the delivery within Australia can take up to 30 Working Days. In the rare occurrence that your orders take longer than 30 working days or more from the day it is shipped please contact us to launch a detail investigation to try and locate your parcel. Any delivery times longer than what's mentioned above occur in less than 1% of orders as we place a major emphasis on ensuring that you get the fastest order processing possible.
Hawkex Tactical's responsibility to you as the customer is to ship the ordered goods via the selected method where possible. Once a order has been given to the selected shipping agent (Courier, Auspost etc), Hawkex Tactical has completed its responsibility for those goods. Hawkex Tactical is not and will not be held responsible under any circumstance for lost, damaged or other issue that arrises once the order has been shipped.
ORDERING INFORMATION / RESPONSIBILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT
By ordering products from Hawkex Tactical, you, the buyer, states that you have read, understand, and agree to sales conditions and liability release as stated herein, on web retail store and catalog and inserts, and that:
A) You are 18 years of age or older for certain restricted products & fully and legally qualified to receive merchandise ordered. You have checked all local and State laws to verify that you can lawfully purchase, possess and own any or all products displayed in our catalog or website.
B) You fully understand that the merchandise ordered may be dangerous to use or store and you understand the nature, safety and precautions, and risks to life & health.
C) You will keep all merchandise completely under your control.
D) You will use and/or store all merchandise out of the reach of children and in full compliance with local, state, and federal laws & regulations.
E) You understand Hawkex Tactical, products nor any employees, agent, or any part thereof extend any warranties, expressed or implied, or make any statement of usage.
F) You fully & without reservation or condition, agree to absolve and hold harmless and indemnify Hawkex Tactical products, all employees, agencies, or any part thereof, from any and/or all injuries or damages to persons or property or legal claims alleged or proven, resulting in any way from the purchase/use, possession, distribution, sale/resale, transportation, handling and/or storage of merchandise or items/substances made from same.
G) You therefore agree to reimburse Hawkex Tactical or any agent thereof for any and all costs, fees, or expenses in defense of any claims or judgments that may arise as a result of the purchase, transportation, handling, possession, storage, sale/resale and/or use of merchandise ordered. You, the buyer, agree that all terms and conditions of this statement and sale apply equally to all purchases, past, present, and future as well as orders called in by telephone. You have read, understand and agree fully, without reservation or condition to terms listed herein.
In the event that a HAWKEX TACTICAL product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, HAWKEX TACTICAL, reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. HAWKEX TACTICAL reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, HAWKEX TACTICAL shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
I) Interstate Shipping
You agree that at this time Hawkex Tactical does not ship any Blaster outside of QLD and SA. Should you place an order from outside of these listed states, we reserve the right to and we will process a refund within 30 days of picking orders. Should your order be a backorder/pre-ordered item then the 30 day period does not begin until the ordered items are in stock. Orders ouside of of the listed states will not be processed.
Hawkex Tactical, RETURN POLICY
Please read the following policy/instructions very carefully so that we can give you the best service possible!
- All returns for exchanges and/or refunds must occur within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. After 31 days, this policy becomes null and void.
- HAWKEX TACTICAL reserves the right and will charge a restocking fee of 10% up to 30% of the retail value of any and all merchandise that is returned for a refund.
- (You) the buyer are responsible for all return shipping charges.
- We will recharge the shipping fee for all packages returned to us due to an undeliverable address or Customer Refusal.
- Please allow up to two weeks for returns to be processed.
Hawkex Tactical RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE REFUNDS AND/OR EXCHANGES OF ANY AND ALL RETURNED ITEMS IF ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING HAS OCCURRED:
- Any Wear & Tear on any merchandise; We will not take back a used item, Period!
- Protective Packaging or original packaging that has been defaced in any manner, or is absent upon return.
- Any Manufacturer paperwork, coupon offers, and/or instructions pamphlets are absent.
- Certain products containing liquid material are not eligible for return.
RETURN FOR REFUND:
A refund will be remitted to you via your credit card account or Pay Pal for the merchandise amount minus the original shipping and handling fees. If you received FREE SHIPPING on your original order, you will be refunded the merchandise amount minus any shipping/handlings costs that were paid by Hawkex Tactical. Any Free promotional merchandise associated with your purchase must be included with your return if you are returning the item that made you eligible for the merchandise. We reserve the right to charge your credit card or deduct your refund for the full retail fee of the promotional item. All promotional items must be returned in original, brand-new condition as stated above.
Merchandise being returned for exchanges MUST be in brand new, resalable condition as clearly stated above. If you return merchandise that is not in its original condition as received, you will be charged a repackaging fee of up to 10% of the retail value of the product (You would not want to buy something that is not in perfect condition would you).
Merchandise returned in damaged/used condition can be refused. And will be shipped back to the purchaser at their expense.
If you are in receipt of an item that is defective, the item must be returned to us within 30 days of the buyer's receipt of defective merchandise. Once the item is in fact deemed defective a new item will be shipped out to you. Hawkex Tactical does not offer any warranty or guarantee on items that are shipped outside of Australia.
Buyer is still held responsible for the return shipping costs for warranty assessments.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WITH ALL RETURNED ITEMS:
- RMA # Written on all sides of the package
- The merchandise in its original, brand-new condition with all related paperwork and packaging.
- A copy of your order invoice.
We recommend using a reputable carrier to ship and insure your package. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged merchandise that has been shipped to us. Please retain your shipping receipt. Please contact for a returns shipping address
- Hawkex Tactical, reserves the right and will charge a restocking fee of 10% up to 30% of the retail value of any and all merchandise that is returned for a refund or exchange. All returned items sent back in used and/or damaged condition will be rejected and sent back to the buyer. If customers reject their return shipment, we reserve the right to sell the inventory and withhold credit. All sales are final on Close-out and Blow-out merchandise. These items are not eligible for return and/or exchange.
We do not offer any warranty on products that other manufacturers produce. We will, however, assist in any way we can to get you item returned with the manufacturer of that item.
- If all items are in stock complete orders will typically ship within 24-72 Hours as long as they are placed before Midday Brisbane QLD Time GSM +10 hours, and dependent on shipping volume.
- Every attempt will be made to ship the day of your order however volume of sales may push your order to back 3-4 days.
- We cannot guarantee that your package will arrive in any particular time frame. There are instances where couriers will delay the shipment of a package due to unforeseen events. If your package has been delayed beyond its scheduled delivery time, we reserve the right to not refund any shipping charges. Please be aware that our couriers do not have any guarantees as to the delivery time of a ground package.
- Free Shipping offers do not include insurance for the items purchased. If you would like insurance you need to choose a method that provides insurance.
- Free shipping is offered on some of our products. This promotion applies only to orders that ship snail mail within Australia.
- Should a package be lost or damaged, it is the customer’s responsibility to report the loss to Hawkex Tactical so that the problem may be addressed in a timely manner. Lost packages must be reported within 30 days of the original ship date of the package. The courier service will not allow us to open a claim before 45 days from the original ship date. If you feel that your package has been lost, you must submit you’re concern in writing so that we may open a claim with the courier service. Please be aware that claims cannot be opened after 90 days, and we assume no responsibility for claims made after these time periods.
Promotional Offers/Clearance Items / Sales
- All free offers and free promo items will be supplied unless the offer states "while supplies last" If we run out of a free promo item we are not obligated to provide it to you at a later time. If there is a problem with your free promotional item or free shipping you must report it within 20 days of shipment.
- From time to time items will be offered for sale at a reduced price. Customers who bought any item prior to a sale do not have a right to the difference unless stated in the sale. It is our policy that sale prices only apply to new purchase. Sale prices do not apply to orders placed before the sale went into effect and we will not credit customers the difference in price between the sale price and the old price.
- Coupons - We only allow one coupon code to be used per order (i.e., you get free shipping or a discount, but not both).
Incorrect Ship To Addresses, Ordering Incorrect Items, And Requesting Changes To Existing Orders
- The customer is responsible for making sure their order is accurate (shipping address, shipping method, and items ordered including sizes, blaster fitments and compatibility, colors and quantities). We will attempt to correct your mistake if we can but it is not always practical.
- If possible, we can attempt to change the shipping to address once the package has been shipped, however, we are completely subject to the shipping company’s policies. If the address can be changed a $10 service charge will apply.
- We will not be responsible for errors made by customers entering wrong information. We will not reship the order for free, nor pay for the incorrect items to be shipped back to us. Items needing to be returned are subject to our Return Policy.
- On occasion, you may see/purchase items that are listed as backordered or listed as Pre-Orders and are still available to purchase. These items are usually expected to come back into stock soon / or that are hard to keep in stock due to their popularity. You may purchase these items and when they do come back into stock your order will be filled in the order that we received them. If you order such an item, along with an item that is in stock we will usually hold that item and ship complete.
- Multiple item orders that are not listed as On Order / or Back Ordered and are not ready to ship complete will usually only be charged the initial shipping charge but we reserve the right to request additional shipping fees, but will contact you prior to doing this.
Minimum Advertised Pricing
Hawkex Tactical makes every effort to sell items for the best price that we can. Due to the pricing policies of some of our suppliers, Hawkex Tactical is, in many cases, unable to advertise a price lower than the manufacturers suggested retail price (MSRP). Please contact Hawkex Tactical via phone or e-mail so that we may match any other vendors' advertised prices.